The Number 13 | Number of Blessings Number of Hope
The Enemy of Mankind knows!
This is why he has worked hard to
discredit the Number 13.
PDF number 13
We here at Take His Heart know that this information came to us in
an important window of time. God has warned us
through the years,
over and over, about laying our hands on what He is bringing forth
into the earth concerning the Spotless Bride and The Hill God Calls
The Lord said that
experts would come but we were to hang onto
all that He has taught us and told us about The Place. The Place
and everything concerning it is "a promise" to us and all those who
truly love the Lord with correct motives, although others will benefit.
As you read you will be able
to see the bad results of trying
God when He has made
a promise of bringing something forth.
This information revitalized the importance of keeping our
not adding too or subtracting from anything the Lord is doing; to just
walk with the Lord doing only what He directs. We don't want to do
what Abraham did! Abraham was into "Self." The following is the
of the Lord having dealt with Stephen. Remember as you
read, that The Place (even the Spotless Bride) is initiated
by God, not man!
The Meaning of the Number “13”
By Stephen Gola January 8, 2008
The number “13” in not an evil number as the devil has gotten us to believe. But rather, it is a number of great promise and blessing. The number “13” is a number of great blessings given by God.
Recapping the story of Abraham, we all know how God called him to be a “father of many nations” as well as the “father of our faith.” God promised Abraham that he was to have a child, and from that child’s linage would come kings and rulers of “many nations” as well as the Messiah---“the Seed to come.” (See Geneses 16-17.)
Abraham and his wife Sarah were childless and in old age at the time God gave them the Promise. Through their many years of frustration of being childless, they tried to help things along by having a child through Sarah’s slave girl, Hagar. Through this act, their son Ishmael was born.
Years later God came again to Abraham and made the same Promise of Blessing. God iterated that the promised son born would be from his own wife. Nine months later, Isaac was born. And this is where the understanding of the number “13” comes from. All of the ramifications of the Lord’s calling of Abraham and him receiving the Promise is wrapped-up in the number “13”. Therefore keep the entire Scripture story in mind as we proceed.
In Genesis 16:15-17 it reveals that when “Hagar bore Ishmael, Abraham was 86 years old.” Then “when Abraham was 99 years old the Lord appeared to him” and iterated the Promise again---that He will give Abraham a son by his wife. I will bless her, and she will produce nations; kings of peoples will come from her.” (See Genesis 17:1-22.)
At 99 years old, God’s Promise came.
At 86 years old, Abraham tried to bring about Gods Promise
Therefore, 99 minus 86 equals 13.
This is “The Number 13 Promise”.
The Number 13 Promise is a “two-fold” promise. It always involves man and it always involves God. It always has seasons, times, circumstances in which God and man participate.
The number “13” does not mean “evil,” but rather it is a most powerful God-given promise that will change the world for ever. Some of the aspects of the promise are:
1. The promise is always initiated by God and destined to change the world forever.
2. Concerning man, to obtain the promise is beyond hope---impossible!
3. Concerning God, the perfect time to manifest His plan of blessing and change.
4. The number 13 promise always has an underlying knowing that man can’t make it happen himself.
5. The number 13 always has the underlying fact that God determined it, said it, and it would happen regardless of the circumstances.
6. The number 13 is the difference of what man can do and what God can do.
7. The number 13 is the number of (new) life.
8. God's number (7) together with man's number (6) = 13.
9. The number 13 promise always has time and space between when it was first given and when its given to manifest.
10. The number 13 promise always has a season in which man tries to bring to past himself what God has promised him.
11. The number 13 promise also has the season in which God brings to pass His promise regardless of what man has tried to produce on his own.
12. The number 13 promise always brings excitement, hope and desperation for the promise to be fulfilled.
13. The number 13 promise is always presented in the presence of unfavorable circumstances; though in time, the circumstances will give way to the birth of the promise.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
PDF number 13
Learning God's Ways
A Great Mural
About Stephen Gola